Terms ad Conditions Overview
THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
THESE TERMS REQUIRE THE USE OF ARBITRATION TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS.
BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT, AND YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
YOU MAY NOT ORDER OR OBTAIN PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE IF YOU (A) DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, (B) ARE NOT THE OLDER OF (i) AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR (ii) LEGAL AGE TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT WITH DAWGZ AND STRIPES DOG TRAINING, OR (C) ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THIS WEBSITE’S CONTENTS, GOODS OR SERVICES BY APPLICABLE LAW.
ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT ARE IN WRITING AND LISTED ON THE FRONT AND BACK OF THIS CONTRACT, NO OTHER CLAIMS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER VERBAL OR OTHERWISE APPLY.
- SCHEDULING – Owner agrees to provide company with at least three(3) days and time of availability for training excluding Sundays and Holidays. Owner is responsible for contacting our office and scheduling training appointments. Hour of appointment times are as follows: Mon.- Thurs. 2:00 pm – 8:30pm, Fri. 10am – 5:30pm, and Sat. 10:00am – 2:30pm Please allow at least thirty (30) minutes of leeway on all scheduled appointments due to traffic, weather, and other circumstances beyond our control.
- TRAINING SESSIONS – Initial in-home sessions are once per week at the trainer’s discretion, except in executive programs. Lessons need not be consecutive weeks. Normal training sessions last approximately one hour each. In-home portion of the training program is complete once all listed commands have been taught and behavior problem solving procedures have been established. Owner of the dog agrees to continue to follow training procedures and practice as needed during and after the in-home portion of training is completed to (A) Prevent dog(s) from regressing and (B) Maintain Handling skills. Any in-home training sessions other than training warranty left unused expire one year from the date of enrollment.
- APPOINTMENT CANCELLATION – Owner agrees to give office at least 24 hours notice when canceling a training appointment. Cancellations less than 24 hours will be charged a $50.00 No Show Fee before the next lesson.
- OWNER PARTICIPATION – Owner must be present for all training sessions and practice between sessions, a minimum of thirty (30) minutes per day or as trainer directs. Owner also agrees to follow the trainer’s instructions including how, when and where to practice to ensure success for this training program. Owner agrees to provide all training equipment necessary to complete training and behavior problem solving, and have training equipment available by the second lesson.
- DISCONTINUATION OF TRAINING- Should the owner discontinue for any reason, the owner is responsible for contacting Dawgz and Stripes dog training sales office to resume training.
- LOSS OF DOG – Should the dog become ill or disabled, die, be lost, given away or otherwise disposed of, at any time during the initial in-home training period, remainder of in-home training may be transferred to another dog or to the new owners. Training warranty may not be transferred to another dog or owner.
- REFUNDS – No refunds shall be given after three (3) days have lapsed from the signing of this contract, or after any portion of training has begun. Cancellations of this contract must be made in writing and sent to Dawgz and Stripes dog training, property must be returned prior to any refund being issued. All booking fees are non refundable even if the contract is canceled.
- RETURNED CHECKS OR UNCOLLECTED TRAINING FEES – Should a check be returned to us for any reason; owner agrees to pay $50.00 service charge at the beginning of the next lesson, and all legal expenses incurred to collect any unpaid balance due for training service. Failures to pay training fee when due will result in postponement of services or return of dog until fees are collected.
- LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION – Owner hereby acknowledges that neither Dawgz and Stripes dog training, nor its agents are responsible for injury to the owner’s dog, property, or owner during the training provided for herein and owner specifically waives any claims in regard to the same. Further, owner agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Adrastos from all liability and/or loss of damages including, but not limited to, attorney’s fees, which may arise or result from Dawgz and Stripes or its agents training of owners dog whether it be caused by Dawgz and Stripes or its agents or employees or otherwise.
- GUARANTEE – Success of this training program depends on owner participation and practice; therefore we cannot guarantee to correct 100% of all behavior problems; however, we do stand behind our training with Dawgz and Stripes. Lifetime Training Guarantee when included with follow ups made for the first year as stated on the face of this agreement.
- IMPROPER USE OF INFORMATION – In order to effectively provide service to OWNER and his/her pet, Dawgz and Stripes Dog Trainers, will divulge trade secrets to OWNER. OWNER agrees he/she will not use any trade secrets that he/she has learned from Dawgz and Stripes during the course of when services are being provided or OWNER by Dawgz and Stripes or any time within two (2) years thereafter. Competition shall be defined to include, but not limited to, the furnishing of information to any entity concerning the methods or techniques of dog training, the customer or customer list of Dawgz and Stripes. Marketing methods or techniques, Dawgz and Stripes internal structure and financial and business affairs.